Saturday, August 30, 2008

Greetings

Hi all, my name is Rachel Tan. I'm an international student from Singapore and I've been loving ever moment spent in Perth. Here's something interesting about myself. I used to study Multimedia Info-communication Technology and I used to design websites. I certainly have to admit that this field of IT profession is indeed challenging and eventually lost interest in it. All the codings and programming was really hard to handle. Unfortunately, I do not have any existing websites on the World Wide Web to show you guys.

However, I do have a personal blog that is regularly updated. My blog is used as form of communication with my family and friends back home. And the best part of using a blog is anyone at any part of the world can access it with internet. Thus communication and staying in touch with each other is so convenient and accessible.

I'm really excited to learn more from you guys and share my thoughts and opinions too. :)

No comments: